Friday, April 29, 2011

Live for a change....

Oh! my God..

This is the question that raised to me very unexpectedly when some sounds come up to my soul with so much of excitation to my present moment, you know..

After so many years of my presence in this world, what I have learnt and what I have seen about this world? What I have learnt and what I have seen about our life?

And what you are going to do in your next step of your life as life is all about full of steps and only those full stops are there for those who remain silent.

Even though you agree with, “tomorrow will surely come if you want to change in your next step; otherwise there will be no more another day like tomorrow if you are not aiming for a change in your next step of life.”

But still I am laughing with a cry as so many things are undecided in our ways ahead.

But I am sure we will live for a change always…….

AD…..

No comments:

Post a Comment