Monday, April 11, 2011

happiness.....


As I just love it to write something for many of my wellwishers as fortunate and unfortunate incidents push up our life to one end of our life to other end without knowing nothing. Exactly I never had a good sleep over any of my journey in or of my life,and its been long time to remembered my childhood days as its been matter of past. So recently when I was returning from a place around 50km distance from my place in a public Bus,I got struck my few moments with this word “happiness of life”;from where it comes to my mind I don’t know. Exactly,who is there with happiness is very rare in our society and its being a matter of fact as it may totally lost its meaning to we human. Then I started asking myself so many questions whether is there any parameter for measuring this term or any necessary things which we required for achieving this very essence of life. Otherwise for what purpose we have to live our life along with all these struggle and how long we have to struggle to achieve any of our determination. Even India wins World Cup recently,but so many disapointments were there as Sachin missed 100th century,Gambhir missed Century in world cup final,Nehra struct with fracture and missed final and so and so. And even my dream was to be in Indian winning Team of world cup,and supposed I have been selected luckily; I might have cried a lot as I might have lost my wicket without any run or I was not getting my chance to be in team of 11. Then where is happiness,where is happiness? May be I am taking some of the coincident incidences only as I was just returning from watching India vs Srilanka world cup final but by that moment I got a nice sms from one of my friend saying; “I thought you might have forgot me,but later I came to know that this time its my turn to remembered you. I missed you.” Oh,this is all about my happiness that comes with unexpected moment. Then really I felt sleep forgetting my precious presence in that bus till I reached my place.


Enjoy your every moment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment