Monday, October 11, 2010

I am talking to you....2

So that young scholar said to that old madam, to be comfortable and to take care to reach up to her destination and with that the old madam was immediately replying that you too try to reach safely and I will inform you once I will reach there. Here, both of them care each other but the word seems to be a human socialized. I mean with all these we are not safe at everywhere and just immediately I tried to predict the possible relationship between the two but a society itself is a huge family then I decided not to think about all these. Otherwise I even don’t know what kind of relationship we have between we two. Oh! I am so sorry I was taking you to some of my philosophy of mine which may be little bit different from yours. Yeah, just now I got a new solution for your question; “Can we change our present, even though we can change our future?” So did you ever tried to count the few seconds of our existence, then surely after counting for one second that was past right. So do this if you want to change and during that time try to use that moment for that change and that will be ever your best moment in your life.

Oh you really used to do in that way, really that’s much better. But according to my knowledge and experience, the way of life and philosophy is almost similar for all those who are of similar stage of age. As nobody can be a professionally master by this stage of age in any of the field even in the field of philosophical way of thinking also and hopefully that will come shortly after facing some struggles in the initial stage of our life. So, the success and change of our work is not going to have by the next early morning if we started today only. You know that ideas of Swami Vivekananda in his, “Power of our mind”; and I got surprised over this as it was talking about interconnection of our mind and thought and somewhat similar to my 7th sense you know.( Oi,I m just telling you; but I am not saying that I am going to be the this generation’s Swami Vivekananda ok! ). So at there he mentioned about how our minds are related, just like I know what you are thinking right now; surely. Don’t try to look at me ok, as I will come know all the things which you have hide from others in your life. No No, it’s not possible that; how you are saying that you are hiding nothing about your life ha!. This is not the time of Wordsworth or Shakespeare who used to write by taking out all of their secrecies for the sake of happiness of their mind as well as for their readers but this is the time which we are facing problems related to increase of social diseases and counting the numbers of peoples who died of heart attacks mainly due to all those secrecies which we are hiding. Really, in terms of medicine we everyone is sick with this dreadful disease and the solution itself is also a big problem as the concerned doctors or consultants are also more seriously ill with this disease.

to be cont......

No comments:

Post a Comment