Saturday, July 9, 2011

We failed in our new year commitment by 98%.


All of my Dear readers, I found the above 9 words sentence in somewhere written in the books of statistical data with how we can make a change to it and exactly we faced the same problem when we make so many commitments and changes for a new year and by then we wait for another new year 2012. So what happened to my bad habits which I have been trying to be far from those habits, as still I am not able to follow “early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy,wealthy and wise”, still I am not able to add morning exercise even though I have been looking and reading for the essence of exercise for a healthy life, still I am not being able to left the junk foods as my breakfast-lunch-dinner as I don’t have time for myself but I never take few minutes of my day to have a proper time management for the whole day, still I am not able to keep the things surrounding to me properly at proper place even though I have read and heard so many times that it’s all about a part of our happy life, still I am not being able to read and know what is happening in this Earth everyday, still I am not able to left the habit of putting more time in entertainment for the day in the name of relaxation of my mind, still I am not able to get proper time for my friends and family to have a good relationship with them and instead I am engaging more of my day to unnecessary show of the day, still I am not able to get off from using cigerates, tobacco, pan masala, which are all harmfull upto my next generation rather than for myself, still I am not able to make any plan for my future with short term plans to achieve my goal of life, still I am not being able to make any addition of good habits which I learnt from best men and women of my surrounding.

But by the next day, I plan to add any of the above sentences thinking that I am the one who is responsible for everything and I am the one who can make all these changes and really it works well but it takes time for making it as my second nature.


AD

No comments:

Post a Comment