Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dedicated to my students

My thanks to one of my past student who reminds me about some interesting views of books. But as I don't like to mention each and everyones concerned over a certain views so I considered it as the better way for collecting alltogether as roof of discussion. Yes,the taste of reading books over different topics, browsing the large public library or Institutional place is not going to be an idea of past and can't be replaced by this very new system of e-books and e-library as I am not sure how long we peoples will be able to sit in front of this system of reflection of lights in the form of dancing words which we all the time prefer to change the colour of the pages. Very recently when I was going through one of the book title"You are born to Blossom"by Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam and my experience over there in this field of teaching young students;then I came to know that really a teenager can't adopt an adults character as a role model for them except their parents and teacher as their role model even though there is change in the system of society as well as environment. See if your young kids are following the paths of Albert Eisntein or Newton as their role model but bilogically it is out of continuation of life process of being a human. Here comes an idea of one of the speaker who was talking about the change of the trend in human behaviour which I strongly condemned and even I raised a question regarding that point. He was talking about humans time table time for taking rest and the difference in the natural day and night structure according to the modern life style,but my objection was that the very essence of the beginners ryme "Early to bed and Early to rise,makes a man healthy,wealthy and wise"should there all the time for our kids as it is natural neccessity. Yes,our system are failure as we the constituents of the system are failure and so if we need to change thesystem means a change starts from our own system and on the other hand our younger ones are the future of the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment