Thursday, May 20, 2010

Connecting......You and Me

From 2-3 days back my mind is argumenting again and agian about the happiness in our life. But certainly man is somewhat made by man himself eventhough made up by God which everyone believed.

Yeah I might have thought to write with someone's wishes for others and might have tried many times. But just now I got the answer as untill my mind is not willing to procced the words never dance in front of me. So now may be they are willing to dance apart from the very short form of SmS.

Yeah I was talking about the happiness in our life,many times i have scolded myself for what i am doing,many times I laughed myself counting the uncountable things surrounding to me. Then with the integration of some thoughts that comes up by that second makes up to me that "I may be the source of Happiness for others who are longing for happiness in their life and that will be the greatest happiness for me".Yeah someone said that i am happy over others who are thinking,caring,talking for me but don't you mind that if nobody cared for you,asked for you,talked for you,then you are the one who is supposed to take care for those fellows and you are the one reason behind those happiness because of your care.

There may be a story like this once upon a time but don't you mind that this will be a story once after a time.

Then I will like to add another point at here regarding this happiness. So what about the weightage of these two synonyms satisfaction and again happiness in our life. Here most of the psychologist suggest that life is all about happiness as there is no face value of satisfaction without this happiness. And here I tried to find out any of the fellow who is much satisfied over his or her life,but I can't find except these happiest peoples who are going with a hope to fullfil their long cherish plan.May be as our life should have a long term plan that is our satisfaction and that long term plan should be fill up by short term plans and that is our happiness for time being.

So a gardener in a far flung villages of countryside who is still happy looking after his plants and flowers may fullfill his satisfaction of his long cherish dream.

Here my point is if we are talking then better will be our point of discussion will be about us only.As ours is ours only. If we will talked about this and that fellow who is this and that and who is such and such related to us then in terms of mathematics its loss as even without principal.
..(Sorry as I am not trying to imitate or nore showing my skill like The very famous George Bernad Shaw who he was a clerk by proffession used to write 6 pages everyday for ten years and that makes a change in his life. But mine is of different as making it as a hobby in this very uncertain stage of life. Thank god to this mailling system through internet who dodn't know whose property which I am keeping very secretly without telling my password to others but its neither the property of YAHOO nor for ME after once I will be no more.)


Very recently I got a called from one of my friend who is still eager to meet me after a long time as he is working in a Pvt. pharma Company and may be selling or transcripting the ideas of multinational,and our topic of discussion were always about to complete his graduation eventhough I am already a Post graduate with his same batch. In between our talked about how to manage his time as he is also working in day shift,he added about someone of his fellow(who may be his relative or friends or else,.as i didn't asked) who used to get 60K or 70k may be but as i didn't mind on his figure even though this is the age of this and that pakages of lakhs for everyone.I interrupted my friend,"My dear let's talk about us not for others,either this is none of our business or that money may not be our point of discussion"

Here,again my question is,Is that fellow for whom you are talking about or we are talking about is so the so called happiest person in our society(who is getting this much and that much and who is this and who is that )?

Then I continued with his talked as I request to him that we need knowledge and that will bring a much of happiness in our life. Didn't you read about those peoples who got success in their life(which we considered) or didn't you think about any fellow who used to live nearby you, whom you considered best by way of his/her life with your natural justice.
So evrything is on us,so let's keep aside about others for time being. See all of we are not possible to become IAS and should not be too as we need you as you not as IAS all the time.So let's not worry about money but we can think again and again for what we can learn with this age.
When I was reading about the nature of wife of my philosopher Socrates,she was said to be a bad women by chance and Socrates never had a life of beautifull family. But here I want to bring some point regarding this word of "housewife" which everyone used in their introduction about their mother or sister or wife,but with a very wrong sense as everyone used to considered " A lady without a job in outside her house is known as housewife".
So I feel very pity over this matter eventhough I am not related to this group of gender. And how far Socrates was right about to criticised about her wife is a different perspective. See he had a different veiw over this mankind the nature this mankind is following ever since we civilised ourselve. But he was arguably the best for his students like Plato and then Aristotle.And See how he was died by drinking a glass full of poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment