Wednesday, November 14, 2012

HOW I AM CONNECTED WITH YOU…….!!





     Happiness is much worthy when the things are materialistic as its not available in Multinational Mall or anywhere in the market what everyone use the term and so try to keep it secondary the materials you need and try to connect with others first if you need Happiness.

   With this above sentence which starts with Happiness and ends with happiness, is the reason for connecting with you and I and with others and how I got full of happiness in my life. The very African saying “Go alone if you want to run faster and go together if you want to run longer” does make a lot of sense when you compare with this competitive material world and how I am connected with you all and my happiness. So the option is with you either you will chose a faster run or a longer.
    
     So giving a fraction of a minute to think about you, care about you, loving you, remembering you, doing something for you, sharing with you, praying for you and with all these fractions of minutes which I share in my life connects with you more than anything else. And this is the reason for your happiness and how I got full of happiness in my life. So all of we are connected and can be connected, this is how I am connected with you.

Dedicated to you all dear readers of my blog.

AD……..

1 comment: